Friday, April 13, 2007

Shamless Self Promotion

Update: 4/14 - Get over there and vote! Right now the winning blog isn't even religious!

Ok, here is goes. Head over to the Bloggers Choice Awards and vote for your favorite Catholic blog. Up until a yesterday an athiest blog was winning in the best religion blog category. Now, the athiest blog is down to #4 and Gerald, Amy, and Jimmy are in the top three.

Head over there and vote. You need to register with as valid e-mail address. You can vote for as many blogs as you wish. You can also nominate a blog.

Now, the shameless part. I nominated myself...but I also nominated those guys over at Christus Vincit. I guess I forgot to check off the no adult content box because they got the explicit tag. Sorry guys!

Just head over and vote.

GO CATHOLIC BLOGGERS!

2 comments:

Brian Michael Page said...

I can't believe they tagged us with the "adult content" thingie. I saw bloggers with far worse mouths than me that didn't get tagged.

Thanks for the vote.
BMP

Domini Sumus said...

I think that tag was my fault. There was a box to check off if the blog was appropriate for all ages and I think I forgot to check it off.