Friday, December 21, 2007

Ow Ow Ow Merry Christmas

This week has already been incredibly difficult, but it has just gotten worse. JP and I went grocery shopping and as I was putting him into his car seat I felt a pop in my back. The pain was so intense that I almost ended up on the ground. I got him strapped in and hobbled into the drivers seat.

I am moving very slowly right now and am in some of the worst pain I can remember. I always seem to get hurt right around Christmas and Easter. Last I broke my toe last Easter, the Christmas before I sprained my ankle, I even had the cross from the top of the Sanctus bells go through my lip during Holy Week. So far, none of these injuries have kept me from my liturgical duties, and I hope I will be as lucky this time.

Pray! Please pray.

No comments: