Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I am a day late, but I hope all the fathers out there had a happy father's day.
Fatherhood is a tremendous gift.
I want to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful husband for all that he does for our family. The inumerable sacrifices he has endured are priceless and no amount of gratitude would be enough. Through his selflessness, I can better understand the love of God and selfeless giving of Christ. I also want to thank my father for everything he had done both now and in the past. Another thank you to our son's godfather who is also father to our parish for all that he has done for ur family and our parish. His spiritual guidance and friendship has enriched all out lives.

Thank you to all our priests and bishops for their fatherly guidance. They are truly our fathers in the faith. A special thank you to our Holy Father for his guidance and wisdom.

Most of all, thank you to our heavenly Father!

No comments: