Friday, June 30, 2006

Stop the Procession!!!

This has been around for a while and I have meant to post it here for a long time. Gerald at the Closed Cafeteria wrote a wonderful post that I won't even try to compete with.

The priest dancing with the book of the Gospels and the weird people waving banners...it's just all too weird. What is the deal with the applause when the priest reached the ambo? Were the applauding because they were glad it was over, or were they glad that he survived whatever seizure they thought he was having?

Check out the video here.

1 comment:

Brian Michael Page said...

I ticked off a lot of NPMusers folk when I criticized that poor excuse for a procession. Needless to say, I got myself booted from those boards, not that I miss them.

I don't regret anything I said either. Unlike a "public figure", I don't retract as easily hehehe!

I lost your e-mail btw. Could you please e-mail me? I'm looking for funeral coverage at Holy Ghost for Friday if need be.

Peace,
BMP