Tuesday, April 01, 2008

5 Things Meme

Tagged/stolen from Brian

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Discerning a religious vocation

Five things on my "to-do" list today
1. Attend Dean's List reception
2. Write paper based on the Pew Religious Landscape Survey
3. Wash clothes
4. Buy batteries and install them in JP's toys
5. Schedule all wedding rehearsals for 2008 and wedding liturgy planning meetings

Snacks I enjoy
Cupcakes, Brownies, Oreos, Lay's Sour Cream and Onion Pototo Chips...shall I go on.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off all my bills
2. Move out of my city
3. Buy a pipe organ for my parish
4. Create trust fund for J.P.
5. Set up a scholarship fund for Providence College theology majors.

Three of my bad habits
1. Procrastination
2. Staying up too late
3. Hypercriticism

Five places I have lived
1-4 Only ever lived in one city, but 4 different houses.

Five jobs I've had
1. Music director and organist
2. Religion Teacher
3. Church goods salesperson
4. Waitress
5. File Clerk

Five people I want to tag
1-5. The first five that read this

No comments: