Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update on Desecration

This is an update on a post from this morning.

The mother of the teenager who desecrated the church and abused Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament has refused to bail out her daughter.

From MSNBC:
Bedard's mother, Amy Bedard, argued in court against releasing her daughter on personal recognizance. She said she can't control her daughter and that she would not post bail.

"She sneaks out at 2 o'clock in the morning &hellip [sic]; She sneaks out, and I have no way of confronting her. I cannot hold her down. She will not listen to me," Amy Bedard said.

Mallory Bedard was ordered held overnight, pending a hearing Wednesday.

"It hurts to know that she's my daughter. I'm ashamed, and I'm saddened," Amy Bedard told NBC 10 outside the courthouse.

No comments: