Friday, March 28, 2008

Need Hangers?

This is completely off-topic, but I can't help myself. Plus, it fits into my next post.

I found this advice on an AOL page.

Closet Crisis: Not having enough hangers has created piles of clothing on the floor.Storage Solution: Stock up on good, solid hangers that will keep your clothing in line. Hate hanging clothes? Perhaps you can make it fun with these NFL Wooden Hanger, which are available in the sporting team of your choice.

Slaps head! No way! The solution to not having enough hangers is to buy more. I guess that means that the solution to not having any more food in the refrigerator is to buy more too. Wow, that will really make life easier. All this time I thought I either had to wait for the angels to bring me the things I need or just live without it. I guess that means there are stores too. That brings me to my next thought, where did all these clothes come from?

As for hanging clothes: there is no way hangers with football logos is going to make hanging clothes fun. If it does, then you are either 5 or you're crazy.

No comments: