Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sheet Music Bleg

Hi folks, I don't post many blegs here but this is a special request for a very special friend.

One of my friends us approaching the 25th anniversary of his priestly ordination. The Van Dessel Holy Holy (I believe from the Mass in Honor of St. Joseph) was sung at his first Mass and he would love for it to be sung again at his anniversary Mass.

If anyone knows where I can get the music for this piece I would be so grateful. Please, this would mean so much to this very good priest.

2 comments:

Brian Michael Page said...

I don't have one here, but I can point you to a church that apparently does --- St. Joseph's in Detroit...
http://saint-joseph-detroit.org/MusicSchedule.html

They did this Mass back in January, so they should be able to spare a copy or point you to their source.

Hope this helps.
BMP

Easter Almuena said...

http://home.att.net/~mondoymusic/

This man is a composer and is the music director of our diocese, and has a masters degree in music. He may be able to help.

Got your blogsite on the sidebar of my blog, A Tribute to Our Priests.