Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cardinal Stafford to Visit Archdiocese of Boston

Great idea, I wish I could go. I hope some of you can go, but as badly as I want to, I can't.

St. John's Seminary welcomes
J. Francis Cardinal Stafford,
Major Penitentiary of the Holy See

February 3 and 5, 2007

For Laity: Saturday February 3
4:00 pm The Role of the Laity regarding Reconciliation within the Church’s Life
5:30 pm Mass (priests invited to concelebrate; bring alb, stole)
6:30 pm Light reception (please RSVP)

For Priests: Monday February 5
12:00 Daytime prayer
12:15 Lunch (please RSVP)
1:30 The Role of the Bishop and Priest regarding Reconciliation within the Church’s Life

For Seminarians: Monday February 5
5:00 Holy Hour
6:00 Dinner (please RSVP)
7:00 Ministry of Reconciliation: with special focus on the Apostolic Penitentiary

For more information or to RSVP for meals, please contact Sister M. Pierre Jean, R.S.M.
Telephone 617-779-4369 ● Fax 617-787-2336 ● email srmpierrejean@sjs.edu


Can you guess why I can't go? Yes, I have to play for 4 p.m. Mass. My guess is that many people who would would want to go will have to be at their parishes also. Why isn't this on a Saturday morning?

No comments: